Sunday, December 27, 2015

#WarbyHoliday


Hiked to the top and it was so worth it! Loved the desert view ^^




Hey Guys!

I just came back from Mount Jacinto Peak in Palm Springs, and I was so ecstatic that there was snow up there! I was so excited to finally wear coats, sweaters, scarves, and layer up! One of  my main go to accessories are sunglasses though, so I made sure to pack those regardless of the weather. I was recently browsing  through sunglasses and got inspired by Warby Parker's sunglasses and fell in love with the Chamberlain and Abbott styles, they just seem so versatile and I love how they're great quality yet affordable!  I would totally wear those while hiking and exploring Mount Jacinto Peak. If you would like to get more inspiration check out their winter collection.


Hope you all had a great long weekend!

More pictures of my road trip coming soon :)


x
StephC




SHARE:

4 comments

theglamandglitter said...

I'm sure you had an amazing time there! These photos are so so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

Tamara xxx

Selftimers said...

Lovely photos! So jealous that you have snow xo

Selftimers Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Yuka said...

looks like an awesome time! Nothing says the holidays like some snow! I'm going to the snow for new years =D

amber said...

Gorgeous photos... We just got our first snow (storm) these past couple days. i've never been to Palm Springs before, but it looks really gorgeous. Beautiful photos! What an amazing view.

XO,
amber

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig