Thursday, January 19, 2017

Get Lost in the Art


♫ MØ- Kamikaze ♫ 

Sara J. Molcan- "Machine Gun"




Unknown artist found here


Gerhard Richter and more about him on Artsy

Jean-Michel Basquiat- "In Italian" 1983

Isabel Yellin- "Faux" 2014



Unknown artist found here



I don't know about you guys but "life without art is just eh".

I easily get lost into abstract paintings there's just something about these paintings: the swirl, splatters, and mix of colors, along with the mystery behind the artwork. I've always been a fan of art but lately I've been so much into abstract watercolor, oil, or acrylic paintings, they just always capture my attention because I love being in my own artsy state of mind. Lately, I just can't get enough of soft pastels especially the combination of dusty pink, sky blue, and hints of gold. Art inspires me in so many ways and I'm hoping to get back to painting again!


 Check out my "Art Junkie" board on Pinterest 
and Artsy for more art inspiration.


Do you guys have any favorite artists?


x
StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Natalie Suarez said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

NATALIEOFFDUTY.COM

NatalieOffDuty

Unknown said...

All of these painting are beautiful!

http://violettedaily.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig