Sunday, March 5, 2017

His & Her's Spring Looks


Hey guys!

It's been feeling a lot like spring these last couple of days and I couldn't help but feel inspired and create some spring "his and her's" looks incorporated with the spring colors I've been obsessing over. 
I usually tend to shy away from bright pop of colors since I'm more of a fan of neutral, basic, muted, and pastel colors because they're more versatile.

Another thing I'm really into for spring are lightweight breathable fabrics like organic cotton and linen, they're just so comfortable for those breezy sunny spring days!

I'm really loving Bonobo's spring men's collection which inspired me to create three women's looks based on the men's outfits and their color palettes. 
Check out more of the collection here!

I never get tired of striped linen or ...striped anything! 


I have a bunch of black clothes in my closet but in the spring time I like to switch it up to navy it's just so timeless and nautical!


These are my all-time favorite spring colors anything from currant, dusty pink, salmon, muted olive, washed out gray, mauve, taupe, etc... all these spring colors remind me of a watercolor painting and I just can't get enough!



Which ones are your favorite looks?

x
StephC




Pictures via: BonobosDesignlovefest, and Polyvore


SHARE:

2 comments

merel said...

I love your picks! <3 SO pretty.

X Merel
www.andathousandwords.com

esion said...

Christian Louboutin sneakers are popular with the unique design and luxurious appearance.If you are looking for a fashion and cozy shoes, our cheap louboutin will be the very choice.
Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Silver Spikes Mens Flat Leather Low Top Sneakers Black
Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Leather Low Top Sneakers White
Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Leather Low Top Sneakers Black White
Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Leather Low Top Sneakers Red White
http://www.clsneakers.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig