Monday, January 1, 2018

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018!


♫ Rhye- Count to Five ♫ 

Wearing: Cotton On tee, F21 lounge pants, Apri booties, Carolyn Taylor cardigan, Hey Moon Designs necklace, thrifted straw bag, H&M sunnies

Last days of 2017





Chasing sunsets at Point Vicente Lighthouse





Quiet Primrose tea with coconut milk from Hojas, so smooth and yummy!


Sidecar doughnuts and great company, def my fave doughnuts ever!

Thrifting

Happy 2018

Good times!

Karaoke for NYE


#sistasista

Good times catching up with longtime friends, Humberto and Carmen!


Thanks for the braids Carmensita lol 
#braidtwinsies


Hey guys!
Happy 2018!!!

I hope you guys started off the year on the right foot, I'm usually not one to make new year's resolutions anymore but I'm looking forward to so many things this year! 
I'm trying to write down my goals instead and hopefully fulfill them by the end of the year. A few things I'm hoping to do this year is definitely more traveling, being more optimistic, taking more risks, and just enjoying the little things in life! Life is too short, so gotta enjoy it as much as possible and not take crap from anyone. 

Thanks for following along my random adventures on this blog :)
What are you guys looking forward to this year?

x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Hope 2018 will be a blast for you!! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Happy new year...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
IG @grace_njio

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig