Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sweater Weather Mood


More Sweaters here


'Winter' is officially here in SoCal, hazy mornings and chilly nights calls for sweater weather!  Honestly I missed winter, so I don't mind this weather at all. I finally get to take out my sweaters and stay cozy throughout the day. The best part about winter is that, believe it or not, we also get some rain, and we might get some next week...about time! :)

I'm all about oversized knit sweaters, cardigans, and ponchos for winter. But lately I've been really into poncho-like cardigans with pockets, especially like the one in the second picture. I love how easy they are to throw on with any casual outfit and boots, they just add that extra cozy layer and finish up the look. 
Blue & Cream offers a variety of sweaters and cardigans to choose from, they also carry a bunch of my favorite contemporary brands like IRO, By Malene Birger, and Rag & Bone to name a few...and the best part is that so many of them are on sale right now! Who says you can't have too many sweaters in the winter time? :)

What's you favorite thing about sweater weather? 



Images via: Blue & Cream and Pinterest



Stay cozy.


x
StephC






Post in partnership with Nakturnal Agency



SHARE:

2 comments

Tia Teilli said...

Great picks! Thanks for sharing :)

https://tiateilli.com/

Femme On Trend said...

Nice inspo! I really enjoy it!

http://www.femmeontrend.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig