Saturday, August 11, 2018

August Lately


♫ Tim Buckley- Buzzin' Fly ♫ 


Hey guys!

Here are some random snaps of August so far, it's been pretty busy since I'm planning my trip for the end of the month but I can't wait... It's been a while since I've traveled anywhere so I'm super excited to be going back to this country to explore some new cities! :)

How are you guys spending your weekend?

My sister and bro-in-law won tickets to Summer Camp music fest in Long Beach tomorrow and they decided to take me and my cousin lol sooo I'm definitely looking forward to that too!
I just checked the line-up and Death Cab for Cutie will be playing, miss them! (loved them in High School), I'm also looking forward to Odesza and Jungle!

Stay tuned for pics :)

Heat wave calls for bare feet , stripes, and net bags. 

LA art. 


Beach House concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery....looooved it as I mentioned in my last post. 




Cauldron Ice Cream....puffle cone and rose flavored ice cream? yes please!

Since the wild fires started here in Socal the sky and sun has been looking pretty eery. 


Thanks Bastide! Love my new products especially the fig perfume.
Definitely takes me back to my travels in the South of France...miss it oh so much!

OC Fair petting zoo.
Can I take them home with me!?



Summer evenings with my nephew Lukas, he just loves his scooter!

Caffeine fix at Coffee Dose in Costa Mesa

Went for their yummy iced rose oat latte...must try!

Can't get enough of World Market, inspo everywhere!

Weekend reminders. 


#selfie #weekendootd #hi

All about these watercolor tones.



Happy weekend!

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

La ilusión de Nina said...

Nice post dear! I love your pictures!
Have a great day! <3

La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig