Monday, August 6, 2018

Coffee + Wanderlust


♫ Beach House- Sparks ♫ 

All about this new coffee shop in the LBC: Wolf's Brew, went again and tried their yummy iced oat latte! Give 'em a visit if you're in the area ;)


Tile game.

Stumbled upon this rad "wanderlust' wall and naturally we had to snap some pics ;)

Major wanderlust feels!

(Linen dress, Madewell sandals, vintage bag, UO sunnies)

Went for a casual breezy look this past weekend.
I'm all about linen for summer and this breathable linen dress kept me fresh all day long. 




All about these earthy tones.


No better way to start August.

I also got to see Beach House again this past Saturday at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and it was definitely one for the books! The whole experience was so much better than last time I went at the OC Observatory, there was so much more open space at Hollywood Forever and there was just something so magical about them playing under the stars...loooved it, I live for summer nights like these.

More pics coming soon, stay tuned! :)

How did you spend your weekend?


x

StephC



SHARE:

5 comments

Narhee said...

Looks lovely!

Narhee | Made in Mauve

Marian said...

Great post, I love your style.

Have a happy day.
https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

Lisa Autumn said...

I love your outfit girl! This dress is amazing!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

Tam Hien Nguyen said...

Such lovely photos. I love Beach House, and I insanely love coffee. Hence this blog post is perfect to me!

Tam
www.classictam.com

Rubén said...

I love coffee!!


x
http://www.blog.rubenurgal.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig