Sunday, August 19, 2018

Summer Hangs


♫ Jungle- The Heat ♫ 


Wednesdays have become one of my favorite days of the week, besides being hump day I also love that it's farmer's market day in Long Beach.

This has been one of my favorite farmer's market compared to others because A. it's in my hometown and B. it's next to the marina and they have some of the BEST food and organic products. haha.

My friends and family usually meet up there after work and catch up over fish tacos while listening to live music. Afterwards we eat popsicles and stroll around checking out the organic produce and stock up on some delicious yogurt and fruits!

Can't get enough, especially in the summer since the days are longer and warmer....definitely some of my favorite chill summer memories.

.

Good vibes. 


(Wearing: Basic v-neck, Anneise rope necklace, Goldie's pants, H&M sandals, thrifted straw bag)

Golden hour=favorite hour.





doodles.

la luna.




x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

these photos are so pretty

https://vanessaciliberto.com/
https://vanessaciliberto.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig