Thursday, August 16, 2018

Summer Camp Music Festival


♫ Jungle- Heavy, California ♫ 



Hey guys!

Here are the pics from last weekend's Summer Camp Fest!
We won VIP tickets thanks to LB transit, we loved all the cool perks like free grub, free drinks, meet and greet with the radio hosts, and such a neat view of the stage! 

It had been a while since I went to a music fest and to randomly win these tickets has definitely been one of the highlights of my summer! I got to see some of my favorite artists/bands such as ODESZA, Death Cab for Cutie, Chvrches and even got to discover new ones like AJR and Jungle. I loved the variety of genres too from electronic, alternative, pop, and rock!

However, the best part was that this music fest took place in my hometown in Long Beach, it was overlooking the ocean and the city next to the Queen Mary ship. There was no better location for this music fest and I'm already looking forward to next year's! We definitely had such a blast! Thanks LB Transit for this rad experience! :)

Taking the Aqualink boat transit to Summer Camp Fest. 

Good times with my sister and cousin :)




LBC skyline. 

VIP.



Free grub thanks to the Habit Burger. 

Absolutely loved Jungle, their energy and music was just amazing!


Free drinks.


AJR killin' it on stage, they were so much fun...also loved their energy!


Chvrches!





Death Cab for Cutie, first time seeing them live! Such an amazing performance.
It took me back to my high school days. 


Finally got to see them live and they exceeded my expectations...hands down my favorite performance at Summer Camp!

They really know how to put on a show everything from the music, 
the lights, and striking visuals was just stunning! 







Overlooking the Queen Mary ship.




Hope you guys enjoyed the pics!



x
StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

Sugar Lane said...

cool summer plan!
hope you enjoyed!
S

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig