Sunday, September 23, 2018

Maison Lavande


♫ Coralie Clement- L'enfer ♫ 


Hey guys!
After Quebec City we made our way to Montreal but before arriving in the city we made a stop to Maison Lavande which is about 30 min. from Montreal. 

Before the trip I saved a bunch of spots to visit all over Quebec and this one was one of them! I'm so glad we ended up going because we had such a great time. Unfortunately the lavender fields were not in full bloom, since the season had already passed, but we still loved all the nature, and acres and acres of lush greenery. 

I highly suggest visiting this place if you're a true lavender aficionado lol, it's so worth it! They have a boutique filled with their organic lavender products from beauty to culinary products. I ended up getting a lavender lotion set, and a lavender tea bag. They even had a snack shop in which we enjoyed some lavender vinegar popcorn, lavender yogurt, lavender lattes, and lavender cookies! It was pure bliss! I'm a huge fan of lavender and this place exceeded my expectations :)









sister selfies :)


Lavender lattes, lavender cookies, and lavender froyo...so fresh and yummy!





Lavender, herbs, and vinegar popcorn... very tasty!









Cute farm/market we found on the side of the road near Maison Lavande. 



I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Chelsea Finn said...

This looks so beautiful! Lavender is my absolute favorite, that froyo sounds so good!

xx Chelsea
www.organizedmessblog.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig