Monday, September 10, 2018

Terracotta


♫  Saint Etienne- Nothing Can Stop Us ♫ 



Hey lovelies!
I'm finally home,  but before sharing my vacation pictures from Canada I wanted to share these pictures from this past weekend at San Clemente! 

San Clemente is a cute sleepy beach town in OC near Oceanside (where I used to live for 3 years), I remember driving to SC to hang out and walk on the pier, I love how underrated this beach is and how you feel so much of the laid back SoCal culture there. It's a perfect little getaway spot, I missed it oh so much! I also love how each beach city in SoCal has its own vibe and believe it or not even the attitudes of the people is different. However, I must say the lower OC and San Diego area is more laid-back and includes some of my favorite beaches and towns. If you find yourself in San Clemente I highly recommend stopping by the beach and make sure to try Bear Coast Coffee right across from the pier, sooo good!

I recently got this beautiful dress from d.RA and this lovely hand woven straw bag from The Dharma Door. I went for a lazy boho summer to fall transitional look. First off I absolutely love the print of this dress, I'm a huge fan of mandala prints and maxi dresses, the terracotta color print is everything and I love how the style is so subtle yet boho, plus the dress is super comfortable and perfect to wear year round.

Now let's talk about this beautiful 70's inspired hand woven straw bag too...I seriously can't get enough of straw bags this year and I think they're here to stay for good, they're just so timeless. I love the wooden round handles of this bag and the fact that I can take it to the beach or farmer's market since it's very roomy.

What do you guys think of this look?












Wearing:

d.RA dress
The Dharma Door straw bag
Madewell sandals
UO sunnies


Hope you guys have a swell week!

Stay tuned for more pictures coming up :)

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Diane Umuhoza said...

Beautiful photos !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2018/07/rejection-does-not-define-you-ikrush.html#more

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig