Sunday, September 30, 2018

Goodbye September


♫ Miami Horror- All It Ever Was ♫ 


Hey guys!

I'm doing a quick break from the Canada pics and posting some random snaps from this month. It's been a fun yet busy month for me, but I'm sooooo ready for fall now...once October starts I get all into the Halloween and autumn spirit, I just wish the weather would cool down a bit...or even better I'm thinking of taking a little fall getaway locally or in another state to experience a "real fall" again, Any recs? 

Don't be surprised to see more pumpkin-flavored things, more coffee shops, and autumn inspired outfits on the blog in the months to come. 

Wearing: Lou & Grey linen blazer, H&M tee, vintage straw bag, Zara boots and pants, UO sunnies


Rad face art by The Cartorialist, love her work!


Cool sustainable fashion networking event at Galerie.LA in ROW DTLA, love this new shop! They carry a bunch of my favorite sustainable brands.



Summer bag collection:
From left to right: vintage straw bag, Poshmark rattan bag, The Dharma Door large net bag, tiny shell bag from El Salvador)






Checking out ROW DTLA's Rappahannok Oyster Bar, I'm not a huge fan of oysters but I did love the interior of this amazing restaurant! We ended up trying this refreshing mojito-style drink (forgot the name lol) and their delicious brussels sprouts!




Checking out Commodity Coffee's new and improved space in Long Beach. Also loved the new interior and of course their iced oat latte!

The Hangout shop in LBC, love their outdoor garden and patio!





Cutest.

Chasing sunsets all day errrday.



I hope you guys had a swell weekend!  


Stay tuned for my Toronto trip pictures coming up! :)


x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

So many cute places! And I love your bag!!

http://www.themoptop.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig