Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Abbot Kinney Festival


♫ Scott Mannion, Renaldo & Clara- Your Kinda Love ♫ 


Wearing:

Linen top from random boutique in Paris
UNIQLO pants
Madewell sandals
Poshmark bag
UO sunnies

Hey guys!

Here are a few snaps I forgot to share from the Abbot Kinney Festival, which was a couple weekends ago. 
This was my first time going and I have to say I loved it!
The festival had everything from fashion sample sales, organic skincare products, plants, home decor, food, coffee, and so much more! It reminded me of a farmer's market but so much bigger and crowded haha 

I mostly went to check out the sample sale at some of my favorite local sustainable LA brands like Whimsy & Row, LaCausa Clothing, and Back Beat Rags and I most definitely scored some great pieces from these brands, which I will share soon on the blog! 













After the festival we stopped by SACHI.LA for a matcha fix, this coffee shop recently opened in the South Bay area and it's owned by two sisters. 
I definitely LOVED the chill vibe and interior decor of this coffee shop, it's still new so they're still adding a few items here and there but it has so much charm to it, and the matcha with coconut milk was very smooth and yummy!
I highly recommend paying them a visit if you're in the South Bay LA area :)




Sistas.



Happy week!

x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig