Monday, October 8, 2018

October Feels


♫ Kurt Vile- One Trick Ponies ♫ 


Wearing:

Shein olive dress
Poshmark vintage bag
Madewell sandals
UO sunnies


Hey guys!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, on Saturday I went to a pumpkin patch which is a MUST for October. My sis and I decided to drive down to San Juan Capistrano to take my nephew to a cute farm/pumpkin patch and I think I ended up loving it way more than he did haha. I instantly loved the October feels there, the weather was a bit warm but with a crisp breeze, the trees were already turning golden, and the Halloween spirit was seen everywhere.

After the pumpkin patch we explored around Los Rios Historic District and found one of my favorite coffee shops, Hidden House Coffee, we got their delicious homemade pumpkin spice latte and apple cinnamon scones....I mean what better way to start this month! 
After taking a coffee break we found so many other cute antique shops nearby with the most unique gems and trinkets, I absolutely loved the small town feels there and I already can't wait to go back soon :)














Sissy and Lukas















x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig