Monday, October 22, 2018

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice


♫ Niki & The Dove- You Want the Sun ♫ 


Wearing:

Levi's vintage jacket
Madewell sandals
UO sunnies
Marloe leather tote bag


Hey guys!
Here are some snaps from this past weekend, we took a spontaneous drive down to San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente...again lol! I know I was just there a couple weekends ago if you see my last posts lol I guess I can't get enough... especially of Los Rios Historic District in San Juan Capistrano. I fell in love with this cute quaint area because of the small town feels. Everything from the little pumpkin patch, the vintage shops, and the coffee shop made me feel like I was in a small town in some other state!





Pumpkin spiced latte with almond milk from Hidden House Coffee....honestly the best PSL I've tried this fall maybe because it is made with actual pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin syrup.








Stopped by The Ecology Center in San Juan Capistrano too! Loved this place, it was my first time so we ended up stocking up on some local and organic produce! We also walked around the little farm and tried the apples, they were so yummy!







Ended the day at San Clemente Beach, you might have seen some past posts about this beach...it's one of my faves in OC! It definitely has that sleepy beach town feel. 




Dreamy sunset and bubble show.





Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures!




x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

kara said...

very beautiful style, thank you for your sharing. cheap prom dresses

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit!

http://www.femmeontrend.com/2018/10/10-winter-items-you-can-wear-everyday.html
http://www.femmeontrend.com/2018/10/the-most-unique-sweater-guide.html

best,
Femme On Trend
http://www.femmeontrend.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig