Sunday, November 4, 2018

Lavelier Skincare Review




As I near my 30's I've been all about trying different natural skincare products, especially for my sensitive skin and if it has anti-aging properties, even better! I've tried my fair share of skincare products these past years and some have either been a hit or miss. 

Lately I feel like my skin has been in need of major hydration and rejuvenation! It usually gets very dry around fall and winter and hydration is definitely key! So when I found out about Lavelier skincare products containing coral seaweed along with anti-aging properties, I had to try them out for myself.

 Lavelier has different skincare collections, which all contain coral seaweed as the main ingredient, so I ended up choosing the Coralline Collagen collection. This collection minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and it leaves the skin feeling softer and smoother. This collection also includes the Coralline Collagen Boosting Masque, the Collagen Firming Complex moisturizer, and the Rapid Eye Collagen Contour. 

I was a bit skeptical at first but after trying out these products for about two weeks, I actually started noticing smoother/firmer skin and less wrinkles on my forehead. 

I have to say I really love this moisturizer, it has a very pleasant scent and the texture is very soft and light, not oily at all which I loved! This moisturizer is formulated with a blend of soluble Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid, it definitely left my skin feeling so smooth and supple. I also loved the simple yet elegant design of the bottle, which was a plus too! :)


This face masque is formulated to help improve the appearance of the skin and elasticity, it also helps with premature aging. It is infused with anti-aging marine extracts, sunflower oil,  and Vitamin E which will leave your skin feeling so much smoother and firmer. The texture of the masque is thick yet rich, I loved how smooth and refreshed my skin felt after using it. I instantly felt a difference after washing it off my skin and I loved the fresh scent too! 

This product provides relief for tired eyes by smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  When I woke up the day after I used it I definitely noticed a difference, I didn't look as tired as before and my under eye fine lines were barely noticeable. This product is infused with a blend of Sodium Hyaluronate and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, which targets under eye wrinkles to help promote a more smoother and firmer look on delicate skin. 


If you're looking to try new anti-aging products infused with marine extracts I definitely recommend trying out Lavelier products, they carry a variety of different collections aimed for different skincare concerns. I also thought their packaging for each collection was very elegant and chic!

Have you guys tried Lavelier products before? Please share :)




x

StephC




SHARE:

1 comment

schimiggy said...

love this stuff! i reviewed it too! https://schimiggy.com/lavelier-review-coraline-collagen-collection/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig