Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Santa Barbara Day Trip


♫ Fleetwood Mac- Seven Wonders ♫ 

Wearing:

BackBeatRags t-shirt 
UNIQLO pants
Dolce Vita boots
Vintage bag


Hey guys!

For my birthday this past Friday, I spent some time in Santa Barbara and Ojai, it was a while since I went up there but I was so glad to finally be back and explore more of Central California. Santa Barbara has always been a favorite city of mine, it's a small city with that small town beachy Mediterranean vibe. It also has so much to offer in terms of shopping, great restaurants, nature, and so much more!
One of the top places on my list of SB was to visit the courthouse in downtown, it was so BEAUTIFUL! It felt like I was inside a mission or a building in Morocco, the architecture and tiled interior was just so dreamy! Have you guys been before? I highly recommend going and the view from the top is simply stunning! Gotta love Santa Barbara :)














Ojai pictures coming up, so stay tuned!

BTW Hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving :)


x

StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

the pink said...

So cool pics,what camere do you use to shoot your photos
https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/tips-black-friday-2018.html

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig