Monday, November 5, 2018

Tropicalia Fest


♫ Devendra Banhart- Baby ♫ 


This past Saturday I went to Tropicalia music festival in Long Beach, we ended up getting there just in time to see a bunch of my favorite artists like Devendra Banhart, Toro y Moi, Natalia Lafourcade, and Mazzy Star! 

It was my first time watching Natalia Lafourcade and Mazzy Star perform live and I absolutely loved their live performances! SOoo amazing! 
I've been a fan of Mazzy Star since forever so to see them live was definitely a dream come true :)
Tropicalia was so much fun, I loved the overall vibes and I even discovered a few other bands and artists. Unfortunately I didn't get to take too many pictures of the performances since I was standing too far away :(
I'm already looking forward to next year's line up! Did any of you guys go this weekend too?!











Mazzy Star silhouette






x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

these photos look amazing

https://vanessaciliberto.com/
https://vanessaciliberto.com/

Anthony K said...

Thank you foor this

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig