Friday, May 31, 2019

Lavender Fields


♫ Melaena Cadiz- The Shape of Things ♫ 


Hey lovelies!

Happy Friday!

Here are a couple snaps from last weekend's outing to the Lavender Festival in Yucaipa! This was my 2nd year attending and it was just as great as the first time. I have to admit I was waiting all year for this event, I loved it that much lol. The lavender festival is a perfect intro to summer, as I've mentioned before I'm a huge fan of lavender-anything so it was definitely worth a visit.  

Anyways, the best part was trying the lavender ice cream (I finally got to try it this time since they sold out last year :( I tried both the chocolate and honey lavender flavors and it was sooo yummy to say the least :P 

I also got to try the lavender iced tea and lavender lemonade, which I eventually mixed together into an Arnold Palmer haha. Overall the weather was great, loved the vibes, and the sunset was magical. The lavender bushes weren't completely in full bloom yet until mid to late June so I'm hoping to go back again, I mean it's def worth checking out!

Have you guys been before?
























x

StephC





SHARE:
© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig