Thursday, May 2, 2019

Walk this Way


♫  Tennis- No Exit ♫ 

Wearing: Almina Concept t-shirt, Zara jeans, Christy Dawn boots, thrifted straw bag

Hey guys!

Here's a quickie outfit post from a couple weekends ago, I wanted to share this comfortable yet casual outfit, it's definitely one of my go-to looks! I recently found this really cool LA-based sustainable brand, Almina Concept , and I'm already a fan! I got their cotton crew striped tee and I'm in love, I literally have been styling it so many different ways ever since I got it, gotta love versatile pieces like that...especially if they're sustainably made :)! 

For a simple yet casual-everyday look I paired the tee with some high waisted bootcut jeans, Christy Dawn lace up boots (another one of my fave LA-based brands),  and a straw bag. I may or may have not gotten some style inspo from Jane Birkin (circa 1970's) ;)

What do you guys think of the look?




x

StephC
SHARE:

1 comment

tia teilli said...

great outfit
https://tiateilli.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig