Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mariposa Alley


♫ Broods- Peach ♫ 


A couple weekends ago I got to check out the Mariposa Alley, I'm always down to check out street art or art installations anywhere so after I heard about this art installation located in a random alley in Riverside I knew I had to see it for myself haha  :)

If you guys don't know about Tio's Tacos in Riverside, they're known for their eclectic recycled art installations throughout the inside and outside of the restaurant. I swear it's a one-of-a-kind Mexican restaurant! Anyways Martin Sanchez, who's the owner of Tio's Tacos, created the Mariposa Alley installation, which is near the restaurant too. If you find yourself in Riverside, I totally recommend checking out the Mariposa Alley, it makes for great Instagram pictures, and I feel like it brings out more color and joy to the city... you will feel the spring vibes for sure! 










x

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig