Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sequoia Trip


♫ Bayonne- Falls ♫ 


This past weekend I went to Sequoia National Park with my family for Mother's Day, we were all first timers and we all ended up loving it! We even saw some snow on the way to Kings Canyon! I was definitely excited since it's been like two years since I've seen snow :D

Overall the weather was perfect, it was in the low 50s with a combination of light drizzle, sunshine, and of course some snow. It felt so nice being surrounded by nature again, missed it so much! We even hiked around 4-5 miles thinking that it might rain and hail that whole time but thankfully it never did haha. There's nothing better than road trips with good company surrounded by nature. I'm already looking forward to my next weekend getaway, hopefully to Redwood National Forest!

Have you guys visited Sequoia yet? I highly recommend visiting, it's a MUST see place, we saw some of the biggest trees ever including, The General Sherman tree, which is the largest tree in the world also with the biggest volume (tree trunk) it was simply amazing to see it in person. This place is filled with so much mystery and wonder, you must add it to your bucket list if you haven't yet!











Mom loving the hike :)



Mom and my nephew :)


















Snowy Kings Canyon


Also stopped by Hume Lake in Sequoia so peaceful!








x

StephC






SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig