Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Canyon Dress


Hey lovelies!

Happy first day of September!
I don't know about you guys but I'm so ready for fall! It is definitely one of my favorite seasons as I've said before haha 

I love summer to fall transitional pieces like this beautiful Jenni Kayne cotton dress in this lovely warm Canyon color, I'm obsessed!  I also love how versatile this dress is, it can either be dressed up or dressed down like I did here with flat lace up sandals :)

I'll definitely be wearing this dress in the fall or maybe all year round hehe 
Use my code: StephanieC20 for 20% off your Jenni Kayne order.

What are some of your favorite transitional pieces?













x

StephC




SHARE:

1 comment

Panty Buns said...

You look fabulous wearing that crepe Kate maxi-dress from Jenni Kayne in all of the outfit photos above!!!
I love how the dress looks with the belt tied at the with a big bow and also with a sash-like detail with the belt tied at the side.
Your long hair looks beautiful!

my blog
my YouTube
my Twitter

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig