Wednesday, September 23, 2020

San Diego Weekend

San Diego photo diary from a couple weekends ago!

Beautiful La Jolla Beach 



Sissy and I :)

Wearing: Jenni Kayne dress + hat, Salt and Umber woven flats



Hazy skies due to the fires :(

Mission Beach 

Jenni Kayne sandals and a new cute fluffy friend I found :)

Communal Coffee







Balboa Park




Beautiful Art Village in SD

So much inspo here :)








Beautiful Oceanside
My second home!

Wearing youswim top, target shorts, and old scarf from World Market :)



golden hour





It was a quick nice little getaway to SD, missed it there!
It was nice going back to visit the same and new spots where I used to live, it's so different now but I can't wait go back soon and check out all the other rest of them :)

Happy week lovelies!

x


StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig