Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Team Dress Clean


Hey lovelies!

Here is another one of my favorite sustainable fashion brands that I love supporting! 
Mate the Label is an LA-based brand which specializes in organic cotton loungewear and casual wear. 
 I recently became an advocate for MATE and couldn't be more excited to share more about the brand and what it stands for. 

Mate the Label is committed to using non-toxic, natural, and organic materials. They use organic cotton because it uses 87% less of water than conventionally grown cotton and it emits 45% less greenhouse gases. They also use 100% recycled materials for shipping mailers and boxes!

Give them a browse and if you see anything you like, feel free to use my code: 20STEPHANIE  
for 20% off


Cutest and comfiest sets!

Love their Sedona and Sage sleep tank, I've been wearing them all summer long! 

Also been loving their cotton masks the colors are so beautiful!


The Ali thermal pants in sage and latte are some of my favorites too! Super comfy!


Clearly my favorite mask :)



Do you guys follow any other sustainable or ethical fashion brands?
I'm always curious and definitely interested in learning about new ones :)


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig