Thursday, September 17, 2020

Goodbye August, Hello September

Thrifting daze

Beautiful dried bundles


Morning light

Love these Ruth Asawa stamps for snail mail :)

Lovely postcards made by my sister for friends and our little biz: Coronado Ave. 

#saveusps

Yummy lavender lattes and lemonade from a new cafe in LBC: Ubuntu :) sooo good!



Summer essentials

Basket weaving sesh at the beach :)




Stopping by my favorite coffee shop in OC: Neat Coffee


Breakfast burritos and iced cinnamon honey lattes 

summer tones

Beautiful inspiring mint colors around LBC 

My nephews are growing up too fast!



Canyon coffee and beautiful postcard by Ariana Jones 

Sissy and I living in summer dresses :)
Wearing: LaCausa dress and sister is wearing Madewell

Basket weaving :)

Weekend lounging in
 Ozma lounge top and Honest Cotton pants and jacket my current fave LA based brands right now :)

Been loving my Lark Skin Products! 
If you're looking for new clean skincare products that won't break the bank try Lark and feel free to use my code: SHARETHELOVE for 20% off :)


Trying out different colors and yarns 

Morning yoga

Beach outings 







Howdy :)

Yummy lobster pasta dinner date



Lavender latte from Ubuntu

LBC evening walks


Hope you're all doing great and enjoying your summer safely :)

So ready for fall though as I've mentioned before! Can't wait for the weather to start cooling down and for fall adventures coming up!

x

StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig