Sunday, November 22, 2015

Alfred Coffee + Compartes Chocolatier





















Hey Guys!


Here are the pictures from Alfred Coffee and Compartes Chocolatier at Melrose Place. It was actually my first time at this cafe and no matter how overrated and popular it is I can see why there is so much hype! I absolutely LOVED the decor and the fact that there's also a chocolatier inside. I had heard about Compartes Chocolatier before but never tried the chocolate....soooo I had to indulge and splurge on the Matcha flavor which was yummy. I will definitely have to go back and try the rest of the drinks and chocolates. If you've never been, I highly recommend both Alfred and Compartes...I mean what's better than coffee and chocolate right? ;)


x
StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Dylana said...

Super lovely post :)

xo

www.dylanasuarez.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig