Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Simple Things


♫ Rhye- 3 Days 

Loving this plant decor ^^

Cozy woolen socks for this chilly weather

Fall is upon us, love the autumn leaves:)

Cute decor at work, love it!

My lit up room= cozy vibes

Downtown San Pedro pretty lights

Rainy nights and chai tea lattes= bliss!




It's the simple things in life that make everything so much better! I try to capture random simple things that I love or just any random things that inspire me... hopefully they inspire you guys too! I'm currently loving hanging decor/bokeh lights anywhere and the rain we're finally getting in SoCal!
 Take time to stop, observe, and enjoy the simple things in life! Keeping it short but sweet for today's post, stay tuned for more pictures! 


x
StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig