Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving


Cutest decor and DIY's by my sis! ^^

Thankful for family, friends, delicious food, and good vibes! ^^

Green bean casserole, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy, turkey, and spiced apple cider! 



Sneaking a selfie ;)


Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, almond cookies, etc...

Baked pears sprinkled with cinnamon, brown sugar, and spiced pumpkin seeds = LOVE!

Mr. Waffles and Shaggy enjoying their brotherly bonding time!




Hi Lovelies!
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure you can tell why Thanksgiving is one my favorite holidays...there is just so much delicious food!! I can't even...especially dessert! lol Oh well now I have to get back on track with working out and eating healthier, but it's so hard since the holidays are here which means more family gatherings and tons of yummy food!  Don't you guys feel the same way? haha 
For Black Friday I made sure to sleep in, since I'm not a fan of waiting in line in the freezing cold but I did do some light online shopping, I found some cute things (mostly clothes and accessories) but I'm proud of myself for not spending too much! ;) Did you guys find any good Black Friday deals?


x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig