Friday, November 20, 2015

November Lately

LACMA- Urban Lights





(Wearing: Target cardigan, H&M scarf and pants, Old Navy boots, Yoins bag)

The Grove

Umami burger and truffle fries lunch at The Grove


LA views

Christmas light decorations 





Hey lovelies, 

Here are some quick snaps from this past weekend adventuring around LA, my sis and I went to the LACMA and snapped some pics at our fave yet overrated "Urban Lights"! And of course we had to stop by The Grove to check out the Christmas decorations, I love the Christmas-y feeling and spirit there! 

What have you guys been up to? I just had a Friendsgiving event at work today, the food was yummy and we had such a great time!!
Wayyy more pictures coming your way soon.

Happy Friday:)

x
StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Atsuna Matsui said...

Such a cool, chill outfit and you hit up one of my favorite photo spots! Very artsy :)

xx
atsunamatsui.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig