Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shein Fall Wish List










Guys! I can't believe fall is almost here..well not really here in SoCal but still it's officially fall on Sept 23rd! Although the temperatures don't drop here until late October/November I still can't help but get excited about pumpkin spiced everything, chunky knits, scarves, boots, fuzzy socks, and anything cozy! I got inspired and created my fall wish list with items from Shein, I loooove these chunky knit sweaters I live in them all fall and winter long whether I'm out and about at a pumpkin patch or just lounging around at home watching Netflix with some tea :) Shein has the cutest fall items right now so make sure to check them out to get some of the latest fall trends.

 Happy shopping! :)

x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig