Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Catching up with Spring


♫ M.I.L.K. - Following the Sun ♫ 



Hey guys!
Hope you're enjoying your week so far:)

Here are some random snaps I never got around to posting from late April and some from this month too!

I know...some are random...but hope you guys still like them! :D

My nephew, Lukas, having fun at Hiccups...don't let that cute innocent smile fool you though hehe

Dinner with friends and concentrating hard on that menu lol

DTLA street art

Long Beach Museum of Art, I forgot the artist but I'm really into these soft colors!

Long Beach Creamery has some of the BEST ice cream...like this banana chai ice cream, so yum!
  
Long Beach Museum of Art displays, love these baskets! The small ones remind me of the one I made back in high school in my 3D art class....wish I knew where it was today :/

East Village Arts District in DTLB, love this spot in the city!

Lukas got a new handmade teepee in his room...so lucky! 

Wednesday farmer's markets near the marina, I guess I'm a regular now haha!

Love my new vintage find from Poshmark!

DTLA street art

Checking out The Animal Museum in the middle of downtown LA 

These dumplings from Din Tai Fung were sooooooo yummy, along with their tea we just had to go back that same week ...that good I know!

Spring obsession= culottes

Hiya!

:)

Cool art display gyre made out of recycled milk containers, loved it!

Coffee for 2 now open in Huntington Beach, such a cute space!



x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I love the painting from the Long Beach Museum.
Lavander is one of my favorite colors. Hhaha these pictures makes me miss my nephew

xo
http://style-hue.com/denim-denim-blue/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig