Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Abbot Kinney Vibes


♫ Matt Costa- Good Times ♫ 


Wearing:

 Shein fringe kimono
Crossroads Trading Co top
Anneise rope necklace
UO sunnies
F21 lounge pants
Madewell sandals
Thrifted straw bag


Although overrated I still love playing tourist in Abbot Kinney. This is probably one of my favorite spots to chill at whenever I'm in Venice Beach, I just love exploring all the little hidden gems and art street murals around Abbot Kinney. There is so much art, diversity, and some of the best restaurants, concept stores, and cafes around there. You may even be lucky and bump into a couple celebs or bloggers while there, I always happen to recognize someone or spot some fashion bloggers since I guess it's always "happening" in Abbot Kinney haha. 

Some of my favorite stops in Abbot Kinney are BURRO, Gjelina, The Butcher's Daughter, Tumbleweed and Dandelion, Shuhari Matcha Cafe, and a bunch of other concept stores! It's so hard not to get lost in my own little world while window shopping and browsing through all the cute shops there!
Which ones are your fave?


My fave Tumbleweed and Dandelion interior decor shop!

Can I just move in here?!...loved the whole beach cottage rustic-chic vibes!


I found myself illustrated on a card in Urbanic Paper Boutique haha ...my sister pointed it out right away!





My nephew having fun with the art murals!

Artists and Fleas Market

Zen

Lukas being cute!




Shadow Play


Happy Week lovelies!

x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig