Monday, November 20, 2017

Arizona State of Mind: Sedona


♫ Houndmouth- Sedona ♫ 

What I love about road trips...that sky though...



Hey guys!

Here's a quick recap of our first day in Arizona, we drove straight to Sedona on my birthday and of course it did not disappoint. I missed being in nature so much and I immediately fell in love with the scenery, at first I didn't really know what to expect since I had never really heard much of Sedona besides the red-rock buttes, but boy was it beautiful! I've only been to the Grand Canyon and Lake Havasu before but never this part of Arizona which was a whole different atmosphere and vibe. Once we entered Sedona we were surrounded by red rocks and nature everywhere, there was even a small town that looked straight out of a movie, filled with the cutest shops lined up with many pine and oak trees displaying a lovely fall foliage. I was literally in paradise, there was something about the fall crisp weather, the artsy community, the energy, and the overall vibes in Sedona that I loved! Sedona is known for its energy vortexes, which is why many go there for spiritual rejuvenation, although many aren't into this whole mysticism many can still feel the positive energy, and I feel like I sure did! If you guys plan to go to Sedona sometime I highly recommend going in November, it's off-season so it's not too crowded and the weather is perfect! 




















Having lunch at Indian Gardens, LOVED this cute cafe/market!





Indian Gardens' apple cider with almond milk...out of this world yummy!



The view from our Airbnb

LOVED our Airbnb major SouthWest vibes



Natural light in the kitchen 


Cute corners

Chocolate tuxedo mousse cake for my birthday....yummmm!

Sunset view outside our Airbnb....just stunning!



I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, stay tuned for a bunch more from my trip!

x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I loved every single shot of this holiday!!! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig