Thursday, November 30, 2017

Arizona State of Mind: Slide Rock State Park & Hiking

♫ The War On Drugs- Baby Missiles ♫ 

(Wearing: Cotton On Jacket (old), J Brand jeans, Vintage belt, Minnetonka boots)

Hey guys!

Here are the next set of pictures from my trip a couple weeks back! I can't believe this is the last day of November, time sure does fly!

While in Sedona we visited a popular spot known as Slide Rock State Park, and it sure was beautiful! The natural water slide formed in this "canyon" was nothing short of amazing, the red rock sandstone throughout the park made for some of the best pictures and views! It was just so unreal and pure bliss. Although there is a $10 fee it's still a must-see place! You're surrounded by nature including apple orchards, pine trees, and sandstone red rocks everywhere.












My nephew loving the crunchy leaves!

Fall in Sedona

Outside our Airbnb

Mocs are the way to go...been a fan since forever especially Minnetonka ones, sooo comfy!

Fall scene outside our Airbnb

Chill daze


Miss this spot at our Airbnb, so relaxing especially in the mornings with a cup of coffee.

Hike to Seven Sacred Pools in Sedona



Dried out Seven Sacred Pools 

Missing this view




T G I F

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Any fun plans?

x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

Chelsea Finn said...

This looks absolutely stunning!! I've never been but I'll have to add it to my travel bucket list.


xx Chelsea
www.organizedmessblog.com

MONICA SORS said...

Wow this is amazing!!! I love this post
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: HELLO DECEMBER
DON'T MISS: HOUNDSTOOTH COAT


© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig