Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving


♫ Fleet Foxes- Ragged Wood ♫ 


Hey lovelies!
I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving with loved ones! 
I'm so grateful for my family, friends, health, and for you guys who follow along my random adventures! Thank you!
Here are a couple pics I snapped from last night's dinner with my family,  now time for some leftovers! :)

DIY decor made by my sister and I

Not all the food is pictured here....haha


Maple pumpkin crunch pie and banana cream pie for dessert!

My little nephew obviously went for the banana cream pie lol


How did you guys spend Thanksgiving?


x

StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

The food looks so yummy!!! Happy thanksgiving darling
www.bonjourchiara.com

Daniel Poon said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

Unknown said...

Thanks giving day is a special day!! Yummy food!!


http://rednailsladies.com/plaza-de-africa/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig