Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Lately


Cali sunrise ^^

Jim Hodges "Give More Than You Take" amazing art exhibit at the Hammer Museum^^






Sidecar Doughnuts & Coffee....LOVED it! Best donuts I've tried in a while.



Lord Windsor cafe shop ^^


Thanks for the Christmas feast Kyle! ^^

Buche de Noel made by Kyle...tres delicious! ^^


xmas cards^^

Cali sunsets ^^

(iPhone pictures)



Here's a quick recap of this month, it's been pretty random yet fun. I'm so glad the stressful school days and finals are over for now. I've had more time to relax, hang out with friends, and take more pictures!

Anyways, hope you guys have a great Christmas eve and Merry Christmas with your loved ones! I'll be spending it with my family and friends tonight. I'll make sure to capture our random Christmas moments so stay tuned! ;)


Happy Holidays!

x
StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig