Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Look!

Holiday Party 2014



Étoile Isabel Marant black top / Isabel Marant skirt / Givenchy heeled sandals / MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors purse / ORTYS swarovski crystal jewelry / Nail care / Beauty product / Holiday decor / Nikon 1 J3 14.2MP Digital Camera with 10-30mm Lens






The holidays are pretty much here, which inspired me to create a Polyvore set for a holiday party look. Staying true to my style I opted for an Isabel Marant textured black top, and sequined wrap skirt, some bejeweled jewelry, Givenchy simple black heels and a box clutch..a simple yet chic ensemble! Also, let's not forget about the nails, I would deck them out in Julep's burgundy (llga) and gold (Oscar) colors to give my look that extra holiday glitzy feel! If you guys would like to check out more nail polish holiday colors or get inspired, check out Julep's other nail colors here !

What do you guys think about this look?


x
StephC

SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

this isabel marant skirt is my DREAM

www.thefashionfraction.com

Unknown said...

Pretty! ;)
My Showroom

anoddgirl said...

such a lovely skirt!
great picks
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Jennita Lolita said...

This whole look is everything!!!! <3

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig