Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last Bits of San Francisco


Moraga Mosaic Steps!








Lombard Street from above ^^



Dutch Windmill in Golden Gate Park ^^

Beautiful view at Grand View Park^^

Chinatown ^^




View of San Francisco skyline from Treasure Island ^^

(Pictures taken with my camera & phone)



Finally, here are the last set of pictures from my SF road trip....I know there are sooo many! I couldn't just do one post, so if you want to check out the rest I made different posts for the other places I visited before this post.  Wish this trip wasn't so short, but heyyy hope I get to back sometime next year and explore other places in NorCal, it's always great going back up there. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics! :)


Happy weekend guys!

x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig