Monday, December 8, 2014

Rainy Days


(Wearing: Zara cardi, Yoins bag, Minnetonka boots)

(Yoins bag, Cotton On black scarf, F21 green knit, Free People striped knit, Zara grey knit)


(Images via phone)



Hey guys!
Here are a few shots I took last week when we had some blissful rainy days in SoCal..finally! It was about time, I missed the rain so much. I finally caught up with homework and I've also been studying for finals and it actually felt so relaxing and peaceful studying while it was raining outside!...We're supposed to be getting more rain at the end of the week and I can't wait!

PS- Oh yes! I almost forgot I took a quickie road trip to San Francisco this past weekend and of course it was cold...but fun! So stay tuned for pictures.

PPS- More pics of SF on my Instagram  :)

x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig