Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekend Recap

Off Street Cafe, cute brunch spot! ^^

Details: UO bag, H&M scarf, AE pants, Superga sneakers ^^

Trying out "The Waffle" restaurant on Sunset Blvd. Truly yummy waffles!! ^^

Trying out these dainty temp tattoos ^^

Class 302 Taiwanese spot, loved their jasmine green tea with aloe! ^^

DTLA views^^


Hwood hike



 I love playing tourist in my city! ^^

Catching up with my cousin Bianca and trying out this delish dessert toast at 
Teabo Tea Lounge! ^^




Here ya go, a quick recap of my weekend. It was a quick one, but I loved every second of it. I got to try new eateries, go hiking, and spend some time with close friends...nothing better than that! :)


Happy Week!


x
StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig